đź’°Donate $50, get a $50 Refund!

Minnesota Political Contribution Refund Program

Under Minnesota Law , Minnesota residents can donate $50 per person or $100 per married couple to qualified political organization and receive a full refund through the states Political Contribution Refund (P.C.R.) program.

Step 1:  Click the donate amount below

Step 2:  After Receiving your donation our treasurer will mail you a receipt and refund form used by the Minnesota Department of Revenue.

Step 3:  Complete the form in just a couple of minutes. Then mail the form and receipt to the address provided at the Minnesota Department of Revenue on the form. That’s it! You’re done!

The State of Minnesota will electronically deposit your refund in about four to six weeks. Some refunds have been received in as little as two weeks!